philgalfondpokertrainingvideos| Yingfangwei (000670.SZ): It plans to purchase 49% equity in Huaxinke and 49% equity in World Style to further enhance its control

editor2周前News2

Gelonghui May 15, Ying Fang Wei (000670Philgalfondpokertrainingvideos.SZ) publication of the report on issuing shares and paying cash to purchase assets and raise matching funds and related transactions (draft)PhilgalfondpokertrainingvideosThe listed company intends to issue shares to Yuxin Investment and pay cash to buy its 39% stake in Huaxinke and World Style39% shares, and intends to purchase its 10% stake in Huaxinke and World Style10% shares from Shanghai Ruiqi. The listed company currently holds a 51% stake in the underlying company, and after the completion of this transaction, the underlying company will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the listed company.

philgalfondpokertrainingvideos| Yingfangwei (000670.SZ): It plans to purchase 49% equity in Huaxinke and 49% equity in World Style to further enhance its control

The total amount of matching funds raised this time shall not exceed 220 million yuan, which shall not exceed 100% of the transaction price of assets purchased by issuing shares this time, and the number of shares issued with supporting funds raised shall not exceed 30% of the total share capital of listed companies before this issue.

Prior to this transaction, the company's main business includes the distribution of electronic components and the research, design and sales of integrated circuit chips, in which the distribution of electronic components is mainly carried out through the target company. As of the date of signing of this report, the company holds 51% of the equity of the target company, and this transaction is the acquisition of the remaining 49% of the equity of the target company. After the completion of the acquisition, the target company will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, which is conducive to further strengthening the company's control over the target company. This transaction is conducive to the further integration of the business, assets and personnel of the target company, help the company consolidate the vertical integration layout of the industrial chain, and improve the company's sustainable management ability and anti-risk ability.

After the completion of this transaction, the company will further integrate the upstream and downstream industrial chains, rely on existing technology and resources, promote business integration with the target company, achieve strategic coordination, and promote the healthy and healthy development of the company's business.

相关文章

webpoker| Chanel CFO: Chinese tourists have accounted for half of Japan's sales in recent weeks

webpoker| Chanel CFO: Chinese tourists have accounted for half of Japan's sales in recent weeks

Chanel said on Tuesdaywebpoker, plans to invest and open more stores in the mainland of China. P...

premierjackpotresult| Here are the main points of Buffett's shareholders 'meeting! Responding to reducing Apple holdings and huge cash reserves...

premierjackpotresult| Here are the main points of Buffett's shareholders 'meeting! Responding to reducing Apple holdings and huge cash reserves...

一年一度的“投资界春晚”――2024年伯克希尔・哈撒韦年度股东大会在北京时间5月4日晚10时15分开幕。本届股东会也是老搭档芒格去世之后,“股神”沃伦・巴菲特(Warren Buffett)首次单独亮...

pocketpoker| How should funds and resources be allocated when added to equity

pocketpoker| How should funds and resources be allocated when added to equity

Funds and resources in equity allocationPocketpokerThe strategy ofIn modern enterprises, funds and r...